Watch a recording of the above at:
LIVING WITH OCD: ADOLESCENT/TEEN DISCUSSION GROUP – Scheduled for Sunday, March 15th, 2020, from 2-5pm, will be postponed.
Public health experts around the world have asked individuals and organizations to take action to prevent and limit the transmission of COVID-19 in their communities. This may create unique challenges for people in the OCD and related disorders community, as we work to balance what’s best for population health and what’s best for individual mental health.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Once this event is rescheduled, we will post the new date here and on our Facebook page.
We also encourage you to tune-in to Facebook Live with National IOCDF Ambassador, Ethan Smith, and other guests. This will be held tomorrow, Saturday, March 14th, 2020 at 2:00pm. Head to the IOCDF Facebook page or YouTube for the live stream!
Complex Presentations in the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Friday, March 16th, 2018) – 3 CE’s
OCD: Faith & Scrupulosity – Part 1
OCD: Co-Morbidities & Complexities – Part 2
OCD Hands on Workshop – Part 3
OCD Central and South Florida (OCDCSFL; An Affiliate of the International OCD Foundation) and Florida Psychological Association (FPA) – Palm Chapter are collaborating to present a workshop for 3 CE’s that is FREE to FPA Members and IOCDF (International OCD Foundation) Members!
Connie L. Ingram, Ph.D., LMHC
Jonathan Hoffman, Ph.D., ABPP
Katia Moritz, Ph.D., ABPP
Date & Time: Friday, March 16, 2018 9:00am-12:00pm
Free continental breakfast will be provided!
Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
2300 High Ridge Rd (Room Andresen)
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Workshop Learning Objectives:
OCD: Faith & Scrupulosity
- Participants will learn to differentiate between scrupulosity and its impact on the OC sufferer and appropriate faith belief.
- Participants will be able to explain how the use of faith-based interventions in concert with CBT can dispel OC thoughts and actions.
- Participants will learn to apply faith initiatives (for faith-based clients) especially with clients with “poor insight” who do not recognize that the obsessions and compulsions are excessive or unreasonable
- Participants will be able to utilize faith initiatives that support the family member(s) of the OC sufferer.
OCD: Co-Morbidities and Complexities
- Participants will be able to demonstrate awareness of the typical co-morbidities which occur in OCD.
- Attendees will understand how to utilize best practices and evidence-supported treatments (ESTs) in diagnosing and treating Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) presenting with co-morbid conditions.
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of the intricacies of case formulation and other typical complexities of OCD presenting with co-morbid conditions.
Cost: FREE for FPA Members; FREE TO IOCDF Members, $30 for Non-Members, $10 for Students.
To learn more about OCD of Central and South Florida (OCDCSFL), please check out www.ocdcsfl.org
The Florida Psychological Association maintains responsibility for the program and its content. The Florida Psychological Association is approved by the Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling as a provider of continuing education.
OCD Central and South Florida is co-sponsoring it’s first annual conference with Rogers Behavioral Health!
Jointly sponsored by Rogers Behavioral Health and OCD Central and South Florida, this seminar will help you develop a more comprehensive cognitive-behavioral approach for the conceptualization and treatment of OCD in children, teens, and adults.
Date: Saturday October 14th, 2017
Time: 8am – 4pm (6 instructional hours)
Location: Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
701 4th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment: The Basics and Beyond
OCD Conference presented by the International OCD Foundation and Rogers Behavioral Health
July 7-9, 2017 in San Francisco.